Close Menu
  • Home
  • Economic News
  • Stock Market
  • Real Estate
  • Crypto
  • Investment
  • Personal Finance
  • Retirement
  • Banking

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

What's Hot

Bank of America Announces Changes to Loyalty Program

February 18, 2026

Oklahoma Governor Declares State Of Emergency As Fast-Moving Wildfires Scorch The Panhandle

February 18, 2026

5 Easy Home Updates to Improve Your Home

February 18, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms Of Service
Wednesday, February 18
Doorpickers
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Home
  • Economic News
  • Stock Market
  • Real Estate
  • Crypto
  • Investment
  • Personal Finance
  • Retirement
  • Banking
Doorpickers
Home»Stock Market»ABC to pay $15 million to Trump library to settle lawsuit, court documents show By Reuters
Stock Market

ABC to pay $15 million to Trump library to settle lawsuit, court documents show By Reuters

December 23, 2024No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

(Reuters) – ABC News has reached a settlement with U.S. President-elect Donald Trump’s presidential library, agreeing to pay $15 million to resolve a lawsuit over comments made by anchor George Stephanopoulos regarding the civil case brought against Trump by writer E. Jean Carroll, according to a court document filed on Saturday.

The lawsuit, filed on March 19 in U.S. District Court in Southern Florida, alleged that Stephanopoulos made the statements with malice and a disregard for the truth. The statements were said to have been widely distributed to third parties and repeated.

“We are pleased that the parties have come to an agreement to dismiss the lawsuit as outlined in the court filing,” a spokesperson for ABC News said in a statement.

The lawsuit referenced a March 10 interview with U.S. Representative Nancy Mace, during which Stephanopoulos stated that Trump had been found liable for rape and questioned Mace about endorsing the candidate.

© Reuters. FILE PHOTO: Former U.S. President Donald Trump speaks to members of the media at Manhattan Criminal Court in New York, U.S., on Thursday, April 25, 2024. Jeenah Moon/Pool via REUTERS/File Photo

As part of the settlement, ABC News is required to publish a statement at the bottom of the March 10 online article that accompanied the interview by Sunday.

“ABC News and George Stephanopoulos regret statements regarding President Donald J. Trump made during an interview by George Stephanopoulos with Rep. Nancy Mace on ABC’s This Week on March 10, 2024,” the statement must read, according to the court document.

ABC Court documents lawsuit library million Pay Reuters settle show Trump
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email

Related Posts

Lavrov Soberly Acknowledged The Challenges Posed By Trump 2.0

February 15, 2026

Somali Fallout: US Treasury Will Pay Snitches Up To 30% On Fraud, Money Laundering Prosecutions

February 13, 2026

Trump threatens to block opening of new border bridge with Canada

February 10, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Top Posts

Why Did My Mortgage Payment Go Up?

August 27, 20251 Views

How high can DOGE and SHIB reach this cycle? Digitap set to experience a potential 10x surge faster

October 26, 20252 Views

Kremlin Mocks European ‘Illusions’ For Wanting Own Nuclear Umbrella

February 18, 20262 Views
Stay In Touch
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • TikTok
  • WhatsApp
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
Latest
Personal Finance

Bank of America Announces Changes to Loyalty Program

February 18, 20260
Economic News

Oklahoma Governor Declares State Of Emergency As Fast-Moving Wildfires Scorch The Panhandle

February 18, 20260
Real Estate

5 Easy Home Updates to Improve Your Home

February 18, 20260
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms Of Service
© 2026 doorpickers.com - All rights reserved

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.